Affiliate Programme Terms and Conditions
Affiliate Programme Terms and Conditions
- By requesting to join the Hello Seoul Affiliate Program you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- Affiliates belonging to any category may apply for the Program. Currently, you must have an account on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok or YouTube to qualify. Hello Seoul Limited. (“Hello Seoul”) will review your social media presence's application and engagement metrics to determine eligibility, and its determination of eligibility is final and not open to challenge and/or appeal. You cannot simultaneously be a member of the Program and other affiliate programs offered by Hello Seoul.
- Once a social media channel is connected to a Hello Seoul affiliate program, it cannot be connected to other affiliate accounts. Only one hello seoul affiliate account connection is allowed per social media channel.
- If your application is declined, you must wait 60 days before signing up again using the same account on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok or YouTube.
General Program Participation
- Your participation in the Program and use of your Referral Code (as defined below) constitute your full and unconditional agreement to these Terms & Conditions, as well as Hello Seoul's decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Program.
- Once your application has been approved, you cannot change or remove your connected social media accounts. Please contact Hello Seoul's Customer Service Team email@example.com if you require the amendment or removal of any of your connected accounts.
- You can create your own customized Referral Code when applying for the Program.
- The customized Referral Code must be 7-12 characters in length and must use both capital letters and Arabic numerals.
- You should not customize or promote your Referral Code in a manner that could be interpreted as impersonating, representing, or claiming relation to a third party in an effort to generate Commission. Referral Codes that can be interpreted as being customized to resemble existing Referral Codes belonging to third parties will be automatically deactivated.
- We reserve the right to deactivate your new customized Referral Code if we find the code to be inappropriate or objectionable at our sole discretion.
- Referral Codes can be redeemed by New or Returning Customers.
- When using a Referral Code, customers will receive a discount percentage of 10% on every purchase.
- For successful referrals of a New Customer and a returning customer who uses a Referral Code and also clicks on a Referral Link, you will receive up to 10% of the sale in Commission. (start-up commission is 5%)
- Commission will be granted once the referred order is fulfilled.
- Cashout payments will be delivered by the end of the month. Cashout payments will be made in GB Pounds, and no additional service fees will be deducted from the final payment amount.
- PayPal accounts used for Cashout purposes can only be linked to ONE (1) Affiliate account at Hello Seoul. If a PayPal account is linked to multiple Influencer accounts, any earned Commission will be forfeit and the PayPal account will be disqualified for Cashout use.
- Should there be any disputes concerning Commission or cashout payments, Hello Seoul reserves the right to make the final decision.
- Influencer Program Cashout details:
3 – 5 business days
General Promotional Restrictions
- Each influencer is only allowed one (1) Hello Seoul Affiliate account. Extra Influencer accounts and any corresponding Referral Codes belonging to a single Influencer will be disabled.
- You may share your Referral Code on your personal blog or personal social media accounts (e.g., Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Pinterest, etc.) subject to the terms and conditions of those accounts. However, your social media profile shall not contain an avatar or any other content that could be interpreted as being managed by, or otherwise related to or associated with, Hello Seoul.
- Your social media account username and Referral Code cannot include, contain or otherwise resemble the word “Hello Seoul.” Your Rewards Code also cannot include an existing or previous Hello Seoul promotion or coupon code.
- You cannot customize your Referral Code to match any of your social media account usernames. Conversely, you cannot rename any of your social media account usernames to match your Referral Code.
- Influencers should only operate one social media account per social media platform to promote their Referral Code. Promotion of a single Referral Code using multiple accounts belonging to the same social media service is not allowed.
- Your social media account username cannot include, contain or otherwise resemble the word “Hello Seoul.” You also cannot customize your Referral Code to match any of your social media account usernames. Conversely, you cannot rename any of your social media account usernames to match your Referral Code.
- You are expressly prohibited from posting your Referral Code on any official Hello Seoul social media accounts or the Hello Seoul website (in reviews, social media comments, etc.) in an attempt to generate Commission. You are also prohibited from posting any comments on any official Hello Seoul social media accounts or the Hello Seoul website that could be interpreted as promoting or attempting to redirect users to other Internet locations (e.g., websites, or social media accounts or pages) that feature or distribute your Referral Code.
- You are prohibited from posting your Referral Code in an attempt to generate Commission, or posting comments that could be interpreted as attempting to promote or distribute your Referral Code, on any social media accounts or websites owned or operated by entities affiliated with Hello Seoul, including but not limited to influencers or other entities that participate in the Program.
- Your blog, website or social media pages may not resemble Hello Seoul's website or include any content that could imply an affiliation with Hello Seoul.
- You may email your Referral Code using your personal email. However, such emails cannot look as if they are being sent or sponsored by Hello Seoul.
- You may not create or utilize any client-side application (browser plugin, extension, executable, etc.) on any device that might imply affiliation with Hello Seoul.
- Hello Seoul reserves the right to immediately void your Commission and/or suspend your Referral Code if fraudulent promotions or other conduct, including but not limited to the examples listed in these Terms and Conditions, are detected or suspected.
Hello Seoul Influencer Sponsorship
- Hello Seoul will collaborate with outstanding influencers in the form of giveaways, product reviews or coupons sponsored by Hello Seoul. Your performance will be reviewed from time to time by Hello Seoul Team, and selected influencers will be informed of collaboration opportunities.
- After 6 months of your approved affiliate role Hello Seoul will review your performance. If the influencer is doing well it is possible for Hello Seoul to offer a 10% commission However, if the influencer's performance is under 5 referrals each month Hello Seoul can void the affiliate's account.
Hello Seoul Sponsored Products
- From time to time, Hello Seoul may offer free products to influencers (“Sponsored Products”) in exchange for promotional considerations (as defined below).
- All participating Influencers claiming and receiving Sponsored Products must create content (“Content”) or, if specified or required by Hello Seoul, perform promotional activities with Sponsored Products on Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, or YouTube channel they have registered with Hello Seoul. Influencers must submit links as proof of Content via our email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only links to content on Instagram, Facebook, TikTok or YouTube will be considered valid links for proof of Content. Unless specified otherwise, links to other content or social media will not be considered valid submissions for this program's purposes.
- Sponsored Products offered are only available while supplies last on a first-come, first-served basis. Only the product option (colour, size, etc.) indicated as “free” qualifies as a Sponsored Product. Alternative options do not count as Sponsored Products and will not be given for free.
- Claiming Sponsored Products will only be possible during the time period announced on the Hello Seoul Influencer page on our website. Influencers may only request ONE (1) Sponsored Product per calendar month.
- If an influencer claims a Sponsored Product, and the product is re-offered at any later date, then the influencer is prohibited from claiming the product an additional time. Influencers may only request a specific Sponsored Product ONE (1) time.
- When the Influencer adds a Sponsored Product to their Shopping Bag, the item's sale price will automatically be adjusted to “free” if the item is still available.
- Due to limited supplies of Sponsored Products, requests for reshipment will not be honoured under any circumstances.
- If supplies of a Sponsored Product are exhausted, or its promotion period ends, the item price will automatically return to the regular price without further notice. If this occurs while a Sponsored Product is placed in a Shopping Bag, the item will automatically be removed.
- Sponsored Products are non-transferable, and may not be redeemed or resold for cash or Hello Seoul Credit. Requests to change or cancel existing orders to add a Sponsored Product will not be entertained. Sponsored Products cannot be added to an Influencer’s order if the order has already been placed.
- Influencers are allowed to use their own referral code when purchasing from helloseoul.co.uk. However, It won't be included as a referral commission.
- Sponsored Product can be claimed with a minimum purchase of £30 on the website helloseoul.co.uk Influencers will receive a sponsored product discount code that will be adjusted “free” automatically. (This sponsored product discount code changes every month and can only be used once.)
- Influencers that accumulated five (5) referrals in a calendar month will automatically receive one (1) sponsored product. Hello Seoul will send the sponsored product to the address influencers provided.
Collection and Use of Content
- Content related to Hello Seoul, including but not limited to Content featuring Sponsored Products, that a Hello Seoul Influencer produces for their social media channels or Content submitted directly to Hello Seoul by the Influencer may be collected by Hello Seoul for its own use (including, but not limited to, for marketing purposes). Such Content may consist of such YouTube or TikTok videos, Instagram posts or other social media posts, including text, images, video, and post data created by the Influencer that mention Hello Seoul as a sponsor or partner, use Hello Seoul in a hashtag (e.g., #HelloSeoul or #helloseouluk), or feature Sponsored Products or other products received from Hello Seoul as a part of the Program. Use the word Sponsored Product or Gifted on your post or any content related to Hello Seoul Sponsored products and gifts.
- As a Hello Seoul Influencer and in consideration of being admitted to the Program, you agree to grant Hello Seoul a non-exclusive and irrevocable right to collect your Content from social media channels and the Hello Seoul website for marketing, promotional, or analysis purposes. You also agree to grant Hello Seoul's business partners a non-exclusive and irrevocable right to publish your Content for marketing, promotional or analysis purposes. Your granting of such rights does not constitute an agreement that any specific Content will be published by Hello Seoul or Hello Seoul's business partners. Any use or publication of your Content shall be at the discretion of Hello Seoul or Hello Seoul's business partners.
- If you do not agree to the collection and use of your Content, you may inform the Hello Seoul Team and choose to withdraw from the Program anytime.
Membership and status suspension and banning
- Influencers will be banned from the Program if they create content featuring Hello Seoul products or the Hello Seoul brand name that also includes the following:
- Curses, obscenities or profanity
- Racist or discriminatory content
- Sexual content such as nudity or sexually explicit images or video
- Comments responding to or copying content created by other influencers or content creators
- “Spam” content
- Off-topic discussion
- Influencers will be automatically banned from the Program if they are determined by Hello Seoul to have caused brand damage by posting and spreading inappropriate content, such as the examples previously listed, via comments or private messages on any social media channels, or have conducted themselves in a manner that could be interpreted as bringing Hello Seoul into disrepute.
- Influencers will be suspended from claiming Sponsored Products if they request more than one (1) Sponsored Product in a calendar month.
- When claiming Sponsored Products, Influencers will be granted a quota of TWO (2) Sponsored Products that do not have proof of Content. If an Influencer receives two Sponsored Products without submitting proof of Content, they will be suspended from the right to claim other Sponsored Products until proof of Content is submitted via email at email@example.com
- Influencers will be banned from the Program if they perform any of the following actions after claiming Sponsored Products:
- Resell a Sponsored Product to a third party
- Deliberately submit incorrect or invalid proof of Content
- Hello Seoul reserves the right to immediately void Commission, suspend or ban Influencers, and/or void Hello Seoul membership (including “Hello Seoul Influencer” status) if any fraudulent activity, abuse or conduct, including but not limited to the examples listed above, is detected or suspected.
Continuation or Transfer of the Program
- You acknowledge and agree that Hello Seoul reserves the right at its sole discretion to transfer, assign or handover (the “Transfer”) the Program and/or all or any part of its underlying interest and rights (including your eligibility, participation and/or membership in the Program and the underlying content) to another affiliate within the same group structure of Hello Seoul.
- Hello Seoul shall notify its influencers of the Transfer in advance (including the new Terms & Conditions, if applicable) by public posting as appropriate, and if the influencer does not agree to the Transfer and/or to be bound by the new Terms & Conditions, the influencer may inform Hello Seoul within the designated timeframe and choose to withdraw from the Program accordingly. Otherwise, all then eligible influencers shall be automatically enrolled into the new Program according to the then Terms & Conditions (as appropriate).
- By requesting to join the Program you acknowledge that you have read, understood and agree to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- Only Hello Seoul affiliate accounts verified with an email address and social media profile can be associated with the Program. Once enrolled in the Program, you will not be eligible to join any other affiliate platforms. Hello Seoul reserves the right to void Commission, disqualify Hello Seoul Influencer membership and/or, in extreme cases, take legal actions if any fraudulent activity or abuse is detected or suspected.
- Hello Seoul reserves the right to terminate, discontinue, modify or cancel the Program at any time and its sole discretion without notice to you. However, Hello Seoul will make reasonable efforts to notify members of these changes. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon public posting of the revisions.
- Should there be any disputes regarding these Terms & Conditions, Hello Seoul's decision is final.
- Hello Seoul reserves the right to make changes to its Terms & Conditions at any time, and you are encouraged to visit this website from time to time for details.